THE KIPLING SOCIETY WEB-SITE
- This web-site has been created by The Kipling Society for the use of its members and of anyone around the world with an interest in the life and works of Rudyard Kipling.
- The site is divided between a public area, accessible to anyone, and a Membersí Area which is only open to Members of the Society. If you are already a member,
click here to send in your proposed username and password of choice (6 to 8 characters each) for access to the Members' Area.
- We are most grateful to the National Trust for permission to use extracts from the poetry and prose of Rudyard Kipling.
- The section of the site on Bateman's, Rudyard Kipling's house at Burwash in Sussex, has been designed in close collaboration with the National Trust, and we are grateful for their permission to draw on the text of their brochure about the house, and various illustrations owned by the Trust.
- The other illustrations in the text have been drawn from various sources.
- Sections of the text can be downloaded, cut and pasted, or printed, for private use, including purposes of study. All rights are reserved, however, and no other use may be made of the material on the site without prior permission in writing from the Kipling Society.
- For help on how to get the best out of the site technically, click here The site is designed and managed by John Radcliffe, On Line Editor of the Society. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- From any part of the site you can always return to the main Homepage by clicking on the Elephant symbol in the top left hand corner of the screen.